Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love in a Frugal Time - Help me Find a Song

88.7 in Austin played an amazing song today that completely embraces the spirit of being unemployed (unemployedness?). A beautiful, soulful extravaganza, the song describes the love and devotion of a man for his woman -  and how her man shows his appreciation. 

Yep, with McDonald's. 

I kept it together until they started breaking down to "freeeeench frieesssss ... biiiig Maaaaccccc ... maybe an apple piiiiiiieeeee ... " 

Now there are many songs out there about love and McDonald's. I've Googled but I haven't seen the exact same version thus far. A $10 McDonald's gift certificate goes to the person who can point me to the song I have a hankering for. Hey - $10 will buy you a lot at the golden arches. Especially if you keep to the dollar menu. 

No comments: