Monday, January 25, 2010

The Kubler-Ross Model Update - Anger, Paging Anger. Is There an Anger is the House?

I'm falling dreadfully behind on the five stages of grief (as related to unemployment.) I scheduled myself to be well into anger today, winding up to bargaining by tomorrow afternoon. 

I might have skipped anger and bargaining altogether and gone straight to depression. Hmmm, I did balk at leaving the house today. I noticed that I have shin splints while walking the dog. From my hike on Saturday or old sneakers ... or from lack of use while sitting on the sofa all day Sunday? 

If this continues, I'll have to assign my friends and family to constantly evaluate me for behaviors such as hoarding, shutting myself in and cat collecting. No worries on the overeating - that's normal for me. 

No comments: